Saturday, November 26, 2011

ADHD: D is for Disorder | ADHD Man of Distraction

I completely resemble this, well I used to. Not so much now. As I've grown older I've LEARNED to navigate my way around these things. And with the help of my wife, who cannot stand clutter. While I've gotten better, I still seem to accumulate stuff, like receipts, and papers. Some are meaningless, but it's tends to gather in a corner or open space.

As for my kids, that's an entirely different story...

Read full article at ADHD: D is for Disorder | ADHD Man of Distraction





Regards
John Crawford

AutismZone
Accokeek Computers
Mamas Best Recipes
The Cartouche - Science Fiction Reviews


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Do you believe vaccinations cause or contribute to autism?