Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The Mystery Of Autism

It's been too long since writing. Alot is going on at my house these days. My wife is 38+ weeks pregnant with our 4th child, so we've been busy remodeling. Over the years, John has done considerable damage to the floors, walls, and other stuff. With a new baby coming, and we're not the spring chickens we used to be, it was high time I repaired the floors and walls. And lemme' tell ya, putting down hardwood floors is not as easy as they say. Not to mention we have one working bathroom with 5 adults in the house (my other 3 kids are 16, 18, and 20).

Anyhow, I found this article and wanted to share it with you if you haven't seen it. It touches the basics of what autism really is. I am almost ashamed to admit it, and even having an autistic child for almost 21 years, I find it hard to tell people what autism is. I mean, I can describe how my child behaves, and things we went through in 20 years, but an autism expert I am not. That's why I liked this article, it tells me what I'd want to see if I looked up autism in an encyclopedia.

Here is the link, The Mystery Of Autism. Please come back often and share your story at John's World Of Autism

Kind Regards
John Crawford
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AutismZone
Accokeek Computers
Accokeek Gifts
Mamas Best Recipes
The Cartouche - Science Fiction Reviews
Simple Opportunities
Conquer Your Niche

No comments:

Do you believe vaccinations cause or contribute to autism?